So for quite some time now juicing and smoothies have been the new trend. Green smoothies, protein smoothies, you name it. I love a good juiced smoothie in the morning to start my day. I drink one for breakfast at least 4 times a week. Here is a recipe for a yogurt berry smoothie.
Also, before I post the recipe, another one that I make very often is a kale, banana, and strawberry smoothie.
- 1 cup kale
- 1 sliced banana
- a handful of strawberries
- a splash of water
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup fresh blackberries
- 5.3 ounce package plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 whole banana
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds, stir and pulse for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve